Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why I think Winter is Still On, and Why I originally posted otherwise

By now, if you commonly read The Weather Centre blog, you've found that I am giving up on winter.
I want to issue a sincere apology to everyone on my sudden turn from what I had been saying. I can't really explain what provoked me to call for an end to winter, but I know now that may original calls of winter still on its way remain alive and kicking.

I'm afraid I cannot reveal the reasons for this, as I am just beginning to unearth other things that will be worthwhile in determining this year's rest of winter forecast.

Again- I am sorry for quickly changing my mind. I don't like to go with the models (which flip practically every run), but this time around it seems like I acted like the models do.

~Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment