Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fox News 12 in Oregon use my info including on air TV mention

First of all I owe a huge thank you to Garron Socum from Washington Square in the USA for making this possible. It was his hard work that made this breakthrough possible by reposting my research and work to date, which also included my winter forecast video which appeared on the Fox 12 News website in Oregon, USA.


TV and Chief Meteorologist Mark Nelsen used the information from my research and actually mentioned it LIVE on air during their TV weather segment on WED 22nd Sept 2010, he also referred to my theory that we may be heading for a Dalton/Maunder Minimum on his website afterwards, of which he stated "both of these are associated with much cooler than normal global weather, but I didn't factor this into my winter outlook either".

I am overjoyed that I have made the news at last, it is however ashame that it had to come from the other side of the world as no UK media source will take me seriously.  Still publicity is publicity and even if it only raises some small awareness, I am still very happy to have made the news. Once again I can't thank you enough Garron for making this possible.

J.Madden (UK Weather Geek)

No comments:

Post a Comment